Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Um... Is This Thing On?

Hes back!

Whats up my blogger loggers? Don't call me 'The Comeback Kid' for that is sorta lame but I have been thinking about coming back into the blogging world with no support from my friends or family. Fear not. I will not bore you with details of why I came back but I want to spread something like butter on you. (in a non sexual way of course)

Have you ever had that Teacher/Dr./ Prof that just thinks he is hilarious/funny/smarter than a 3rd a grader? Well, I hate Econ but my Prof is something else. He is nice guy corky but the San Fran Hit Man as I call em gets nothing done at all. recently we had a 'half exam' which he told us about on Sunday at 11:49 on. Now the fuck also pisses me off cause he is horrible at explaining things and wears a shirt, tie, dress slacks (never turn down a chance to say slacks), and.... running shoes?

First of all you look like a jackass. Second of all you preach and preach and preach about professionalism and the lack of it at EIU when you look like a 32 year old female accountant walking out of work trying to catch a train.

Now that I am worked up time to eat cereal!

Peace out Girl Scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment