Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is this thing on?

Um is this thing on? You know that bad comedian who is sweating profusely on T.V shows? Well as of right now I am that young man or woman. This is the official blog of William Langevin. The main use of this blog is to keep me from pounding my head into this desk. Some questions arise will anybody read this? The realistic answer is "No" Some people I imagine get a laugh or a glimpse of my world. I think that other than some family members that nobody will. My friends don't blog so I don't think they would even want to read one. Another question arises will i write often? At first I think hell no here is an example of why. I love watching T.V I love to watch good shows but I never make a specified time out of each thursday to watch "The Office". I would watch "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" But missed the rest of the season due to Chicago Fire games. My journal for english, which i enjoyed somewhat, I kept for a week or two then wrote them all before the last class. So this blog is really up in the air. I just hope my most die hard fans don't bother me to keep writing.  Joke of course. 
Well I think thats it for today.
Keep checking if you enjoyed it. 

Thought of the day: 
If I die from eating contaminated peanut butter, I am going to come back and kick some ass that way people would know of me as a pest and not as that kid who died from peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment